1. Renews your DEEBOT 500 battery to its initial out-of-the-box state.
2. Original 14.4V 2600mAh 34.56Wh (manufacturer: BYD) battery provides the high-quality battery life you expect from any ECOVACS DEEBOT, for a longer life span and safer user experience.
3. Reliable safety protection functions for short-circuit, over-voltage, over-current, over-heat, and over-discharge.
How to replace your DEEBOT’s battery?
1. Ensure your DEEBOT is fully turned off and powered off.
2. Simply unscrew the 2 battery plate screws from the bottom of your Deebot, disconnect the old battery and remove it, connect the new replacement battery and place it inside the DEEBOT.
3. Place the battery plate back to its position and screw in the 2 screws.
There are no reviews yet.