Equipped with powerful functions, including Smart Navi™ 2.0 Mapping Technology, DEEBOT provides your home with a thorough, efficient and worry-free clean. Smart Navi™ 2.0 Mapping Technology. Schedule Cleanings. Automatic Charging. Up to 110 Min. Runtime and 520 mL Dustbin. Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
• Clean an Entire Floor with Mapping Technology:
With an exclusive vision camera ,combined with the advanced SLAM graphics algorithm, Smart Navi™ 2.0 Mapping Technology enables DEEBOT to achieve whole house mapping and clean rooms using systematic cleaning pattern to avoid redoing or missing any areas.
• Maximize Cleaning Performance with Max Mode:
Tackle those particularly problematic messes by activating the Max Mode cleaning function. It increases suction power up to two times, and works on both hard floors and carpets.
• Google Home & Amazon Echo compatible:
Experience convenient, hands-off controls! If you are a Google Home or Amazon Echo user, you can link your smart home devices to your robot, and tell it when and how to start cleaning.
• Automatic Charging:
No human intervention required! When battery power gets low, DEEBOT automatically returns to its Dock Station, all by itself.
• Stair Safety Technology:
DEEBOT moves safely around your home using anti-drop sensors to clean around stairs.
• Obstacle Detection Technology:
With its anti-collision sensors and soft cushion bumpers, DEEBOT can avoid obstacles and protect your furniture.
• High Efficiency Filter:
Breathe more easily with a robot guardian: Cleaning with DEEBOT reduces airborne triggers associated with allergies and asthma.
• Auto Start at One Touch:
One-touch simplicity with an Auto clean. Use the button then DEEBOT goes itself.
• App Control:
Control and monitor through ECOVACS app
• OTA Technology:
Seamlessly keep your robot up to date.
• Navigation Type: Smart Navi 2.0
• Cleaning Mode: Auto, Spot, Rand
• Vacuum Components: Main Brush
• Carpet Detection: no
• Vacuum Power Adjustment: Yes (Manual)
• Dust Bin Capacity (ml): 520ml
• Floating Main Brush: no
• Map Generated by App: Yes
• Firmware OTA Updates: Yes
• Voice Report: Yes
• Time Scheduling: Yes
• Continuous Cleaning: no
• Size of Robot (Diameter x H, mm): 325*81
• Noise Value (dBA ): 65/70
• Battery Specifications (Type, mAh): Li-ion 2600mAH
• Working Time (min): 110/70
• Charging Time (H): ca. 4
• Rated Power of Robot (W): 25
• Working Voltage of Robot (V): 14.4
• Model No. of Charging Dock: CH1630A
What’s in the Box:
1x Ecovacs Deebot 710 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
1x Charging Dock
1x Power Adapter (EU Plug)
4x Side Brushes
1x Sponge Filter
1x High Efficiency Filter
1x Multifunction Cleaning Tool
1x Instruction Manual
1x Quick Start Guide
Which is best, this model or the X1 Omni? –
Hi there, The X1 Omni will definitely be a better choice, as it is much more advance, however, it is considerably higher in price.