Yeelight Smart LED Filament Bulb ST64
Filamment Glow, WiFi, Voice/App Control, Music Sync, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, MiHome
Available: Out of stock
• WHEN VINTAGE MEETS TECH:
Featuring a retro design that echoes a 19th-century style, this filament bulb provides a perfect combination of the traditional Edison bulb invented nearly 150 years ago but combines it the latest in LED and smart technology.
• ENJOY SMART HOME CONVENIENCE:
Yeelight Smart LED Filament Bulb works with your favourite many smart home platforms, for example, Apple HomeKit, Google Home, Amazon Alexa, and Samsung Smart Things.
• ADJUST THE BRIGHTNESS FOR ANY OCCASION:
This filament bulb has a warm colour temperature of 2700k and can be brightened up to 500lm.
Offering a flexible change of brightness from 5% to 100% is just one touch away.
• COMPLETE CONTROL HOME AND AWAY:
With Yeelight APP, you can control your lights remotely, anytime anywhere.
• IDEAL LIGHT TO FIT YOUR LIFESTYLE:
The bulb is smart enough that users can schedule it to meet their own lifestyle.
For instance, users can simply set the bulb to automatically turn on at one late working time at night, or to can be set for the light to slowly dim as users drift to sleep when bedtime arrives.
• COMPLETE CONTROL HOME AND AWAY:
With the Yeelight iOS and Android apps you can control your lights remotely, wherever you are.
Not sure if you turned off all the light but already left the house? Check even when you’re away from home.
Forgot to leave a light on for your pet? Turn on a light without being present.
• GOOD LIGHT WITH LOWER POWER CONSUMPTION:
The perfect combination of a traditional Edison style filament bulb but now with advanced LED technology, subsequently providing much higher efficiency (the luminous efficacy is of 117 lm/W).
With the optimized electronic solution, Yeelight Smart LED Filament Bulb achieves 700 lumens of luminous flux with only 6W.
With a lifespan of 25,000 hours (calculated based on 3 hrs/day, the lifespan of the bulb can reach 22.8 years), our new generation of Yeelight Smart LED Filament Bulbs is equipped with highly integrated LED beads and employ an optimized optical and electronic solution which allows the light to be more evenly mixed while saving you energy, money and enhancing the beauty and functionality of your home.
• GROUP & REMOTE CONTROL:
Adjust bulbs individually, or group multiple bulbs together to synchronize lighting for a whole room and control them no matter where you are.
• DO MORE WITH LIGHT:
Have fun by syncing your Yeelight Smart LED Bulbs with music, or automate your daily routine with timers and smart schedules.
Have trouble waking up to your 7am alarm?
Program these lights to gradually turn on so your room will be well-lit by the time your alarm goes off.
Or prepare for bedtime by programming the lights to slowly dim as you drift asleep.
Explore countless other ways to enhance the way you live, work, and play with the smart bulbs.
• Name: Yeelight Smart LED Filament Bulb ST64
• Model: YLDP23YL
• Lamp Holder: E27
• Luminous Flux: 500lm
• Brightness: 5% – 100%
• Colour Temperature: 2700K
• Rated Input: 200-240V 50/60Hz 0.04A
• Rated Power: 6W
• Connectivity: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
• Compatible System: iOS 9.0 and later, Android 4.4 and later
• Power Factor: 0.5
1) Install the Light Bulb:
Install the light bulb and turn on the power.
1. Make sure that the power is off when installing, removing, or examining the light bulb.
2. Do not use this product with a dimmer (e.g. a desk lamp with a dimmer switch) to avoid damaging the product.
4. Do not use the light bulb in a narrow and ill-ventilated lampshade as it may cause weak signals or heat dissipation issues.
5. Do not use the light bulb in a narrow and ill-ventilated lampshade as it may cause weak signals or heat dissipation issues.
2) Download the App:
Search Yeelight in an app store or scan the QR code in the instruction manual to download the Yeelight App.
3) Use the App:
Open the app and operate it in accordance with the instructions provided in the app.
Make sure that the Wi-Fi network is available and is able to access the Internet properly.
4) Apple HomeKit Smart Control:
1. Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap “Add Accessories” and follow the instructions in the app to scan the QR code on the product base, or enter the 8-digit setup code above the QR code to grant the Apple Home app access.
NOTE: Make sure a Wi-Fi network with Internet access is available (this product does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi networks, it only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Networks).
To control this HomeKit-compatible accessory, it is recommended that you use iOS 9.0 or above.
The HomeKit setup code is listed on the product base, do not lose it. After restoring factory settings, you will need the HomeKit setup code again to add the accessory.
iPad and iPhone are the trademarks of Apple Inc., and they are registered in the United States and other countries.
HOW TO RESTORE TO FACTORY SETTINGS:
Use the light switch to turn the light bulb on and off five times (on for two seconds, off for two seconds). For the light bulb (filament version), it will be in breathing mode.
After 5 seconds, it will automatically reset itself.
This indicates that the light bulb has been restored to its factory settings.
LIST OF FUNCTIONAL FAULTS:
• Light bulb is not turned on when connected to power
• Light bulb blinks abnormally colour missing
• Light bulb is not able to connect to the app under right internet connection
• A malfunction that affects use or safety due to a compromised product structure (other than those caused by a user)
1. Before using this product, please make sure that your voltage is appropriate for the working voltage of this product. Using this product with a voltage other than the one specified may damage the product and cause safety hazards.
2. Do not disassemble this product, as the light diodes can cause damage to the eyes.
3. The light bulb will heat up when working. Do not use it in a confined holder for an extended period of time. Ensure sufficient ventilation for the light bulb to allow for heat dissipation.
4. The optical radiation of this LED light product complies with the “Exemptions and Requirements” of IEC 62471-2006.
5. For indoor use only.
6. Disconnect power before installation to prevent risk of electronic shock.
7. Use in dry locations only.
8. The light source of this product is irreplaceable light diodes (LED).
9. This device is neither intended for use with emergency exits nor intended for emergency lighting.
10.Only use the control provided with or specified by these instructions to control this lamp. This lamp will not operate properly when connected to a standard (incandescent) dimmer or dimming control.
11. For lamps with a weight significantly higher than that of the lamps for which they are a replacement, attention should be drawn to the fact that the increased weight may reduce the mechanical stability of certain luminaires and lamp holders and may impair contact making and lamp retention.
What’s in the box
1x Yeelight Smart LED Filament Bulb ST64
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Packaged Weight||240 g|
|Dimensions||8.5 × 7 × 16.5 mm|
|What's in the box||
1x Yeelight Smart LED Filament Bulb ST64
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.