Yeelight Arwen C Series Smart Ceiling Light – Google Home
Samsung Smarthing, Google Assistant, MiHome/Mijia, Alexa, Fast Install Lock, IP60, 2700-6500K, WiFi/Bluetooth
R1,799 – R2,199
• Works with Apple HomeKit:
Simply control your lamp using voice commands from Siri, and using the Home App on your iPhone, iPad, HomePod, Apple Watch, and Mac, and even create automation.
• Works with Google Assistant, Samsung SmartThings, Xiaomi MiHome/Mijia & Alexa:
Use your voice with Google Assistant, Samsung SmartThings, Xiaomi MiHome/Mijia, and Amazon Alexa to control your light and set automations.
This means smart ambient lighting is literally at your command.
• Always Fit Your Room:
Аrwеn C соmеѕ іn twо ѕіzеѕ.
The Аrwеn 450C has a diameter of 495mm аnd the Аrwеn 550C has a diameter of 598mm suitable for rooms of 10-20m and 20-30m, respectively.
The light defusing cover incorporates elegant curves an ultra-thin structure.
• Backlight RGB Colour Mood Light for Your Night of Romance:
Arwen S comes with 16-million colour mood light at your disposal.
Users may turn on the main light and mood light together to create a dreamy environment, or use them separately to add a feel of romance.
• Fast and Convenient Installation:
Traditional ceiling light installation may take up to 40 minutes and is a complete hassle to install or remove.
Yeelight Arwen C Series Light, however, saves you from hassle.
The innovative patented base tray design includes a slide lock which clicks into place.
Simple installation, simple dismantle.
Changing or cleaning the light is a breeze.
• Adjustable Light for More Scenes:
Adjustable brightness and colour temperature provides the comfortability for different occasions.
The colour temperature covers a range of 2700K-6500K, offering the right light colour temperature for the right occasion.
• Have A Good Night:
Arwen S supports moonlight mode with an ultra-low brightness, perfect for the night time as it emits a soft, comfortable glow that reduces glare and eyestrain just like the moonlight.
• See the True Beauty in Your World:
A colour rendering index (Ra) up to 95 means that the light can accurately showcase colours as they would be in the natural sunlight and allows users to see the lively world as it is.
• IP60 Dustproof:
Say goodbye to bugs and dirt from ever getting inside the ceiling light.
IP60 dustproof protects Arwen Series Ceiling Light from dust, and prevents pesky insects from getting inside the light.
• Includes Wireless Remote:
Includes a physical remote when users don’t want to use a wall switch, their voice, or a app to control their ceiling light.
• Compatible with Yeelight Wireless Smart Rotary Button Dimmer:
Works with the bluetooth Yeelight Wireless Smart Rotary Button Dimmer (not included but can be purchased separately), for more flexible lighting control.
• Model: YLXD013-B for 450C version | YLXD013-C for 550C version
• Operating Temperature: -10C to 40C Degrees
• Operating Humidity: 0–85% RH
• Luminous Flux: 4000lm for 450C version | 4500lm for 550C version
• Colour Temperature: 2700–6500 K
• Rated Input: 220–240V 50/60Hz Max. 0.23A
• Rated Power: 50 W (81 × 1 W/LED module + 60 x 0.2 W/LED module)
• Compatible with: Android 4.4 & iOS 9.0 or above
• Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth 4.2 BLE Operating
• 450C Dimensions: 495mm (diameter) x 92mm (thick)
• 550S Dimensions: 598mm (diameter) x 102mm (thick)
• South African Regulatory Approval: ICASA, NRCS
1. Open the package and take out the ceiling light. Push the lock switch inward and remove the base.
– In order to avoid any danger, please ask an electrical professional to perform mounting or maintenance.
– Before mounting, make sure to disconnect the power supply to prevent electric shock. Mounting should be performed in strict accordance with the instructions. Improper mounting is liable to cause accidents such as fall, fire, and electric shock.
2 Mount the Base:
Use an impact drill 6 mm in diameter to make two mounting holes with a length of ≥ 25 mm in the wall (as shown in the following figure).
Put the expansion tube into the mounting hole, and then thread the power cord through the wiring hole.
Use self-tapping screws to fix the base on the ceiling, and verify the base is securely mounted. (Recommended method)
Check that the two mounting points on the light box are intact.
Then, thread the power cord through the wiring hole.
Use metric screws to fix the base on the light box on the ceiling, and verify the base is securely mounted.
3. The wiring hole is suitable for power leads with a cross-sectional area of 1.5-2.5 mm2. Strip the power cord by 11-13 mm, and connect the neutral, live, and ground wires to the ceiling light.
Note: A solid or stranded hard wire is used as the power lead.
Connect the neutral, ground, and live wires to the wiring holes marked with N, and L in turn. (When unplugging the power cord, press the red button on the wiring hole first, and then pull it out).
Arrange the power cord as shown in the figure, and check for firm wiring.
Note: This product must be grounded.
4. Hold both sides of the light body with both hands. (Be careful not to press the light-emitting surface.)
Align the light body with the fixed base, and gently push both sides upwards at the same time. When you hear the “click” sound, the mounting is complete.
5. Once you have finished mounting, always rotate the light body left and right and pull the light body up and down to ensure that the lock switch is locked in place.
Note: Always check for proper mounting after you have finished. Improper mounting may cause the product to fall.
Connect to Yeelight App
This product can be controlled on Yeelight App and be configured to interact with other Yeelight products.
Search for “Yeelight” in an App store or scan the QR code on the right to download and install the App.
• Go to the Yeelight App homepage, and click “+” in the upper right corner to add your device.
• Proceed with the configuration as instructed on the App.
• Once you’ve added a device successfully, you can find it in the device list.
Note: The operation procedure may differ from what’s described here due to App updates. Please proceed as instructed on the App.
This product can also be controlled on Mi home, Google Home App, and Amazon Alexa. You can download and install one of these Apps from an App store, and configure your device as instructed on the App.
After you have finished the configuration, you can use the App to control the light.
Restore To Factory Settings:
Use the wall switch to turn the ceiling light on and off seven times consecutively (turn off the ceiling light and wait for two seconds, then turn it on and wait for two seconds, this counts as one time). The ceiling light then starts breathing and automatically restarts after five seconds, and the factory settings of the ceiling light have been restored.
Note: When using the ceiling light in a new network environment, you need to restore the factory settings and connect to the network again.
How to Connect and Control the Remote Control:
Make sure the remote control and the ceiling light are in the same room.
Turn on the light and do the following within 60 seconds: Press the “OFF” and “M” buttons on the remote control at the same time, and then release them immediately.
At this point, the indicator light on the remote control starts to flash, indicating that the connection is being made.
The connection is successful until the light flashes cyclically.
Remote Control Functions:
• Short press to turn on main light Long press to turn on mood light.
• Short press to turn off main light Long press to turn off mood light.
• Short press to increase brightness for main light Long press to increase brightness for mood light.
• Short press to reduce brightness for main light Long press to reduce brightness for mood light.
• Short press to adjust the colour temperature of main light Long press to adjust the color of mood light.
• Short press to switch between daylight and moonlight mode Long press to turn on/off automatic colour switch for mood light.
• Make sure the voltage is consistent with the ceiling light’s operating voltage before use. Using the mismatched voltage may damage the ceiling light and cause safety hazards.
• Do not replace the light source of the ceiling light by yourself. The light source should only be replaced by the manufacturer, afer-sales service, or a qualified electrician.
• The ceiling light generates heat during working. Please keep it is well ventilated for heat dissipation.
• This ceiling light can be controlled by an app or remote control (not included, sold separately). Turning off the ceiling light by remote control or app does not cut it off from the electricity, hence, do not touch, replace, or disassemble this ceiling light. Otherwise, it may cause an electric shock, injury, or even death.
• The light installation requires a qualified electrician, and the wiring must comply with IEEE electrical standards or national standards.
• The ceiling light should be installed in a stable location to prevent it from dropping down or falling off.
• Under normal use of condition, this equipment should be kept a separation distance of at least 20cm between the antenna and the body of the user.
• For indoor use only.
What’s in the Box:
1x Yeelight Arwen C Series Ceiling Light
2x Self-tapping screw
2x Expansion tube
2x Metric screw
1x Remote control
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Packaged Weight||3150 g|
|Dimensions||54 × 12.6 × 54.3 mm|
|What's in the box||
1x Yeelight Arwen C Series Ceiling Light2x Self-tapping screw2x Expansion tube2x Metric screw1x Remote control
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.