Baseus 2A/1.5A MVP USB Type-A 2.0 to Reversible Micro USB Cable – Black – 2 m
Reversible Micro USB connector, L-shaped alloy connector for highest palm comfort, nylon cable & tough joints
Available: In stock (Cape Town)
- Featured Image
- Featured Images
- Reviews (0)
- Additional information
- Brands (1)
- Store Policies
At Baseus, our products are based on our users. Quality, attention to detail and intuitive designs are all aspects which we pride ourselves with.
Full product name:
Baseus – MVP Elbow USB Type-A 2.0 to Reversible Micro USB Cable 1.5A/200cm
– Output amperage: 1.5A allows for a respectable charging speed.
– Data transmission Speed: 480 Mbps (Megabits per Second) allows for a fast and respectable data transmission rate.
– Cable length: 2 meters
– Connector type: USB Type-A to reversible Micro USB.
– Material: Aluminium, nylon & TPU.
– Unique reversible Micro USB connector: We have engineered a unique Micro USB connector which is reversible, this revolutionary design avoids users from having to tediously check which side the of the Micro USB must be inserted in the port.
– L shaped connector: We have designed this product to prevent users from having to joggle their hands around the connected charging cable while playing a game or watching a video, the cable head has been ergonomically designed in a 90-degree shape to drastically reduce any discomfort when pressing against the palm of a user’s hand.
– Smart IC chip: We have developed an integrated circuit chip to provide protection against over-charge, over-discharge, high-currents, over-voltage, over-heating, short circuits and electromagnetic fields.
– Woven nylon exterior: We have used durable high-quality woven nylon fabric on the outer layer of the cable to protect the cable’s internal wiring from common user damage and to allow the cable to deal with long term user abuse.
– Durable joint: We have used a very durable grade of TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) in the self-regulating joint area, this is the point where the braided outer layer of the cable meets the aluminium alloy shell of the connector, this area is the most common area where cables tend to fail, hence, why we have gone through performing thousands of plug and tensile tests to ensure that this area is as durable as possible.
– Aluminium alloy: We have used high grade, milled aluminium to create the exterior shell of the connector, we have also put the alloy through an anodizing process to create a refined, unique and smooth finish.
– All of our premium Baseus cables have gone through rigorous quality control processes designed to make sure that our customers receive a product which can be relied on.
– This product packaging has been placed in a sealed plastic bag ensuring that our customers receive a clean and dust free un-boxing experience.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Packaged Weight||68 g|
|Dimensions||17.2 × 9 × 2 mm|
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.