Baseus 1m – 2A Cafule USB Type-A 2.0 to Lightning Cable – Black & Red
Elongated ultra-tough rubber joints, rubber/aluminium tipped connector shells, nylon cable & velcro strap
Available: Only 1 left in stock (Cape Town)
At Baseus, our products are based on our users. Quality, attention to detail and intuitive designs are all aspects which we pride ourselves with.
Product model number:
– Cable length: 1 Meter.
– 2.4A (Amperage): Ensures a fast charging speed.
– 480 Mbps (Megabits Per Second): Allows for a fast and respectable data transfer speed.
– USB Type A to Apple Lightning connector.
– Velcro belt: We have included a Velcro belt in the design to make certain that our users can keep the cable neatly together and to prevent it from knotting.
– Anti-stretch wire: The high-density nylon wire ensures that the cable will not break or stretch, even when pulled.
– Woven nylon exterior: The durable high-quality woven nylon fabric on the outer layer of the cable is used to protect the cable’s internal wiring from common user damage and to ensure that the cable is as robust as possible.
– Extended TPE rubber used in the self-regulating joint: We have used a very durable TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) rubber in the self-regulating joint area, this is the point where the braided outer layer of the cable meets the aluminium alloy of the connector, this area is the most common area where cables tend to fail, hence, why we have gone through performing thousands of plug and tensile tests to ensure that this area is as durable as possible.
– Aluminium alloy: We have used aluminium alloy in the shell of the case to provide an eye-catching, elegant design that users will value.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Packaged Weight||40 g|
|Dimensions||17.3 × 9.2 × 2 mm|
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.