Baseus 1.2m – 3.5A 3-1 C.T.S Series Type-A to Micro/Lightning/TypeC
Tactile connector identification, makes it easy in the dark to determine which connector, zinc build & velcro
At Baseus, our products are based on our users. Our consistent product quality, attention to detail and intuitive designs are all aspects in which we take pride.
Full product name:
Baseus caring touch selection 1-in-3 USB cable
– Output current: 3.5A
– Cable Length: 120cm (1.2M)
– Data transmission speed: 480Mbps
– Material: Zinc alloy shell | High-density nylon braid.
– Connectors: Apple Lightning, USB Type-C & MicroUSB
– Unique braille inspired connectors:
We have designed this cable’s connectors with tactile debossed dots, this enables users to easily determine which of the three connectors while in the dark.
– Baseus designed IC:
We have designed a IC chip to enable the automatic adaption of current depending on the requirements of the device so that users can count on a stable and reliable charge.
– Tough extended joints:
An extended long joint design on both of the connector joints ensure increased strength and durability to an area that is traditionally the weakest in a cable.
– Wear-resistant nylon:
The cable is encased in high-density nylon braid, making it flexible, sturdy, bend-resistant and able to withstand all types of long-term user abuse.
– Thickened core:
The core of the cable has been made of high-quality tin plated copper which enables a higher charging amperage and increases the overall durability of the cable.
– Velcro storage: A velcro storage strap is provided to allow for safer, neater storage.
– All of our products have gone through rigorous quality control processes designed to make sure that our customers receive a product which can be relied on.
– This product packaging has been placed in a sealed plastic bag ensuring that our customers receive a clean and dust-free un-boxing experience.
– Baseus and its distributor are not liable for misuse of Baseus products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Data Transmission Speed|
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.