Aqara Wireless Remote Double Switch H1 – Smart Home, REQUIRES AQARA HUB
5 Years Replacable Battery, Apple HomeKit, Updated ZigBee 3.0, Customizable Button Control, No Wiring Required
Available: In stock (Cape Town)
- Featured Image
- Tutorial Video
- User Manual
- Featured Images
- Reviews (0)
- Additional information
- Brands (1)
- Store Policies
Multiple ways to automate your life.
No Wiring Required | Customizable Button Control |Now Updated to 5 Years Battery Life | Now Updated to ZigBee 3.0 | Faster 50ms Response Time | Can Be Screwed onto Wall Box
– ONE TOUCH CONTROL: A wireless versatile remote to control your smart home devices.
– 4 CONTROL SETTINGS: Set single press, double press, long press and short press on both buttons to control programmable functions, such as turning on/off a device, activating a scene, etc.
– EMERGENCY BUTTON: When an emergency occurs in your house, your loved ones can press the button to send an alert notification to your device, or trigger the alarm sound on the Aqara Hub in another room.
– DOORBELL BUTTON: The device can also be used as a doorbell when connected to the Aqara Hub, which offers a selection of different ring tones.
– COMPATIBLE WITH APPLE HOME KIT: It can be integrated in Apple Home Kit to work with other compatible devices for alarm system, home automation, and voice command (eg. Siri).
– 5 YEAR LONG BATTERY LIFE: Includes 1 x CR2450 flat button battery – needs replacing once every 5-years, battery percentage can be monitored on the Aqara Home app.
– RANGE DISTANCE: Communications between Aqara Hub and Aqara devices can reach up to 20 m (65 feet) under normal conditions.
– RANGE EXTENSION: To extend the range use a Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 and Aqara Single Switch Module T1.
– EASY INSTALLATION: No wiring or screws required.
– AQARA APP: Download the Aqara App for easy device set-up and advanced automation and scene creation capabilities. App is available for both Android and iOS devices.
HOW TO USE:
– Step 1: Plug the Hub to a power outlet.
– Step 2: Open the Aqara Home app, press “ + ” in the upper right corner to add the Aqara Hub.
– Step 3: After the Aqara Hub has been successfully added, add the Aqara Wireless Switch H1 (Double Rocker).
– Step 4: Peel & Stick
– Step 5: Create your new automations via the Aqara Home app, or Apple Home app.
ONE SWITCH, VARIOUS ACTIONS:
Personalize your smart home and control multiple devices with a single press,
double press, long press or quick pressing on both buttons.
START YOUR RELAXING MORNING WITH A SINGLE PRESS:
When you wake up in the morning, press the wireless remote switch to open your curtains automatically and turn on the coffee maker via the smart plug.
(The smart functions above require the following products: Aqara Curtain Controller, Smart Plug, Aqara Hub and Wireless Remote Swtich.)
DESIGNED TO FIT EVERYWHERE:
No wiring required. The minimal design allows you to place it
anywhere or attach it to a surface with a sticker.
The Aqara Wireless Remote can be used as a doorbell when combined with the Aqara Hub.
Users can also customize the ringtone through the Aqara App.
The Aqara Wireless Remote can also act as an emergency button at home.
When pressed, Aqara Hub will send out a push notification and sound the alarm.
Supports up to 50,000 presses. Adopts V-0 grade flame-retardant PC panel that allows for high temperature resistance.
SMART CONTROL IN APPLE HOME APP:
Works with other Apple HomeKit-enabled accessories in Apple Home app to make your life easier.
Supports Aqara Home App and Apple Home App.
A COMPLETE SMART HOME SOLUTION:
We offer a comprehensive suite of smart home products that allow you to create endless combinations of use cases and customized scenes.
EASY SETUP AND MAINTENANCE:
Most Aqara devices require no wiring and screws.
With the Aqara Home App and its easy-to-follow instructions, you can set up your smart home in no time.
Aqara devices are also made to consume very little energy, and most Aqara products can last over 5 years without changing batteries.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST VOICE ASSISTANTS:
Aqara Hub is designed as high-compatibility smart home control centre.
Add Aqara devices into Apple HomeKit to work with other compatible devices for alarm systems, home automation, and voice commands.
For example, you can set an “Away Mode” and activate the scene using your voice.
Put on a horizontal surface directly, stick onto a flat surface using the included adhesive pad or screw in place in your existing wall switch wall box.
HIGH-SPEED CLICK MODE:
We have upgraded the response time, it has now decreased down to just 50 milliseconds.
2-WAY SWITCH SETUP SUPPORT WITH AQARA SMART WALL SWITCH H1 EU:
Upgrade your existing 2-Way setup using the Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 with this Aqara Wireless Switch H1, as it can be placed and screwed on top of the existing wall box and used as a secondary 2-Way switch.
PEACE OF MIND:
Aqara can always provide you with the comfort of knowing what’s happening at home while you’re away.
With a wide range of sensors, Aqara can trigger the alarm sound or send you an alert notification when unexpected entry, movement, temperature change, or water leak is detected.
SMART HOME EVEN IF THE INTERNET IS DISCONNECTED:
When your home network is unstable, Wi-Fi is disconnected, as long as the Hub is powered, automations associated with the Aqara Wireless Switch H1 and other sensors/devices will still work properly. Through the Aqara Hub’s Zigbee 3.0 connection, Aqara devices can still operate locally even when there is a weak WiFi signal.
REMOTE CONTROL AND AUTOMATION:
Aqara provides you with countless ways to control your smart home, whether it be through your phone, wireless switches, or voice commands via 3rd party voice assistants.
Your house will always be at your command no matter where you are.
Set different automations and scenes to control your electronic devices based on the time of day or your personal preference.
You can customize different scenes with our suite of smart home products.
– Model: WRS-R02
– Dimensions: 85.8 × 86 × 12.5
– Operating Humidity: 5% – 95%RH, non-condensing
– Operating Temperature: Minus 10 Degrees C to 50 Degrees C
– Wireless Protocol: Zigbee 3.0 IEEE 802.15.4
– Battery Life: 5 years
– Battery Type: CR2450
– App: Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)
– Regulatory Certification: ICASA (for South Africa) and CE and EAC
– Apple HomeKit compatible accessories:
• Aqara Hub,
• Aqara Smart Plug,
• Aqara Wireless Mini Switch,
• Aqara Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker),
• Aqara Wireless Remote Switch (Double Rocker),
• Aqara Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor,
• Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor,
• Aqara Vibration Sensor,
• Aqara Water Leak Sensor,
• Aqara LED Light Bulb (Tuneable White)
• Aqara TVOC Air Quality Monitor
• Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral)
• Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral)
• Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 (No Neutral) (Single & Double Rocker)
• Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 (With Neutral) (Single & Double Rocker)
• Aqara Smart Roller Shade Controller
• Aqara Wireless Remote Switch H1 (Single & Double Rocker)
• And more
– Aqara ZigBee 3.0 Hub (such as the Aqara Hub M1s, Aqara Hub M2) is REQUIRED and SOLD SEPERATELY to enable this product to work with Apple HomeKit technology.
– One Aqara ZigBee 3.0 Hub can connect up to 128 Aqara devices.
– Aqara Hub requires a secured 2.4 gigahertz WiFi network connection.
– The Aqara Wireless Switch (Single Rocker) is NOT compatible with Google Home nor Amazon Alexa but is compatible with Siri.
– To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 10.3 or later is recommended.
– Controlling HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires
an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.3 or later or a Home Pod set up as a home hub.
What’s in the Box:
1x Aqara Wireless Switch H1 (Double Rocker)
2x Screws (if users wish to screw it onto a wall)
1x Instruction Manual
1. If you need to install the switch in the traditional 86×86 cm size box, you need to open the battery cover first, and use a tool to make a hole in the battery cover before installing it.
2. If you need to install the switch on the Aqara frame, you need to tear off the non-slip silicone pad on the back of the product to expose the screw holes under the silicone pad, and then remove the battery cover for installation.
2. If it does not prompt a voice message, please move the Aqara Wireless Remote Switch H1 closer to the hub and try again. If there are still no voice messages, the Aqara Wireless Remote Switch H1 might be deleted or the battery has run down. Please refer to the user manual for instructions to add again or replace the battery.
3. Single press the Aqara Wireless Remote Switch H1 several times and go to the homepage of the app and select the Aqara Wireless Remote Switch H1 to check. If the status changes, it indicates the accessory is working properly.
2. If the switch has been bound to a hub, please delete it from the app first.
3. If the accidental deletion protection function is activated, please turn off this function before deleting the device.
2. Long press the button of the Aqara Wireless Remote Switch H1 (Double Rocker) for 10 seconds, and the indicator light will flash for 3 times quickly when the device is powered on.
3. If the device is successfully bound, the indicator light will flash twice slowly; if it fails, it will stay on for 1s.
4. If the addition fails, please move the switch closer to the hub and try again.
2.The device may be too far away from the hub, or fail to receive mode switching command issued by the hub due to signal interference.
3.If the device is offline, please reset and bind the wireless switch again.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Packaged Weight||142 g|
|Dimensions||93.5 × 92.5 × 30 mm|
|What's in the box||
1x Aqara Wireless Switch H1 (Double Rocker)1x Adhesive2x Screws (if users wish to screw it onto a wall), 1x Instruction Manual
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.