Aqara Water Leak Sensor – Security & Smart Home Automation NEEDS AQARA HUB
Detects Floods, Small, No Wiring Required, Zigbee Connection, 2 Years Replacable Battery, Apple HomeKit & Siri
Available: Only 2 left in stock (Cape Town)
- Featured Image
- Featured Images
- Tutorial Video
- User Manual
- Reviews (0)
- Additional information
- Brands (1)
- Store Policies
Detects flood and protects your property. Triggers Aqara Hub Alarm and Push Notification | IP67 Dustproof and Waterproof Rating
– FLOOD DETECTION: Whenever the Aqara Water Leak Sensor detects water, it can send alert to your phone and activate the local alarm on the Aqara Hub.
– HOME AUTOMATION: Controls and triggers Aqara connected devices such as the Aqara Hub alarm system when excess water is detected.
– INDUSTRY QUALITY: Durable IP67 water-proof housing with rust-proof exterior coating.
– COMPATIBLE WITH APPLE HOME KIT & XIAOMI MI HOME: It can be integrated in Apple Home Kit and Xiaomi MI Home to work with other compatible devices for alarm system, home automation and voice command (eg. Siri).
– LONG BATTERY LIFE: Includes 1 x CR2032 flat button battery – needs replacing once every 2-years, battery percentage can be monitored on the Aqara Home app.
– RANGE DISTANCE: Communications between Aqara Hub and Aqara devices can reach up to 20 m (65 feet) under normal conditions.
– RANGE EXTENSION: To extend the range use a Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch.
– EASY INSTALLATION: No wiring or screws required.
– AQARA APP: Download the Aqara App for easy device set-up and advanced automation and scene creation capabilities. App is available for both Android and iOS devices.
HOW TO USE:
– Step 1: Plug the Hub to a power outlet.
– Step 2: Open the Aqara Home app, press “ + ” in the upper right corner to add the Aqara Hub.
– Step 3: After the Aqara Hub has been successfully added, add the Aqara Water Leak Sensor.
– Step 4: Peel & Stick
– Step 5: Create your new automations via the Mi Home (MiJia) app, Aqara Home app, or Apple Home app.
IP67 WATERPROOF RATING:
Aqara Water Leak Sensor meets IP67 dustproof and waterproof rating.
It is guaranteed to work in humid and dusty environments.
DESIGNED TO FIT EVERYWHERE:
Aqara Water Leak Sensor can be placed anywhere according to your needs, guarding your home with its elegant design. Weather it’s for you Restroom. Basement, Kitchen, Balcony or Garage it will notify you when a leak is detected.
After detecting a leak, the Aqara Water Leak Sensor triggers the Aqara
Smart Plug to instantly turn off the solenoid water valve.
(* This scenario requires a solenoid water valve and an Aqara Smart Plug.)
TRIGGERS ALARM WHEN FLOODING IS DETECTED:
When the water level reaches up just to 0.5mm in height, the Water Leak Sensor will
trigger the Hub to sound an alarm and send a notification to your phone.
The outer shell is made out of anti-UV material and protects the sensor from discoloration.
The sensor is also energy efficient and one battery can last over 2 years under normal usage.
SMART CONTROL IN APPLE HOME APP:
Works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Apple Home app to make your life easier. Supports Mi Home (MiJia), Aqara Home App and Apple Home App.
A COMPLETE SMART HOME SOLUTION:
We offer a comprehensive suite of smart home products that allow you to create endless combinations of use cases and customized scenes.
EASY SETUP AND MAINTENANCE:
Most Aqara devices require no wiring and screws. With the Aqara Home App and its easy-to-follow instructions, you can set up your smart home in no time.
Aqara devices are also made to consume very little energy, and most Aqara products can last over 2 years without changing batteries.
PEACE OF MIND:
Aqara can always provide you with the comfort of knowing what’s happening at home while you’re away.
With a wide range of sensors, Aqara can trigger the alarm sound or send you an alert notification when unexpected entry, movement, temperature change, or water leak is detected.
REMOTE CONTROL AND AUTOMATION:
Aqara provides you with countless ways to control your smart home, whether it be through your phone, wireless switches, or voice commands via 3rd party voice assistants.
Your house will always be at your command no matter where you are.
Set different automations and scenes to control your electronic devices based on the time of day or your personal preference.
You can customize different scenes with our suite of smart home products.
SMART HOME EVEN IF THE INTERNET IS DISCONNECTED:
When your home network is unstable, Wi-Fi is disconnected, as long as the Hub is powered, automations associated with the Aqara Water Leak Sensor and other sensors/devices will still work properly. Through the Aqara Hub’s Zigbee connection, Aqara devices can still operate locally even when there is a weak WiFi signal.
– Wireless Protocol:
50 × 50 × 15 mm (1.97 × 1.97 × 0.59 inches)
– Temperature Range and Precision:
Minus 10? ~ + 55°C, (-14?, ±131°F?
– Operating Humidity:
0 – 100%RH
Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later), Xiaomi MiHome app
– HomeKit compatible accessories:
• Aqara Hub,
• Smart Plug,
• Wireless Mini Switch,
• Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker),
• Wireless Remote Switch (Double Rocker),
• Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor,
• Temperature and Humidity Sensor,
• Vibration Sensor,
• Water Leak Sensor,
• Curtain Controller,
• Wall Switch,
• LED Light Bulb (Tunable White)
– Aqara Hub is REQUIRED and SOLD SEPERATELY to enable this product to work with Apple HomeKit technology.
– One Aqara Hub can connect up to 32 Aqara devices.
– Aqara Hub requires a secured 2.4 gigahertz WiFi network connection.
– Also works with Xiaomi Hub and Xiaomi sensors, Xiaomi Hub also works with Aqara sensors.
– The Aqara Water Leak Sensor is NOT compatible with Google Home nor Amazon Alexa but is compatible with Siri.
– To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 10.3 or later is recommended.
– Controlling HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires
an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.3 or later or a Home Pod set up as a home hub.
What’s in the box
Aqara Water Leak Sensor x 1, Quick Start Guide x 1
1) Ultra-low power consumption;
3) Ad hoc network, accommodating more sub-devices.
1) Operation error. Please add the device according to the adding method again.
2) The device is too far apart from the Hub. Please move the device closer to the Hub.
3) There are too many devices under the Hub.
1) If the device is too far apart from the Hub, please test the distance between the sensor device and the Hub and install the device closer to the Hub.
2) Low battery or no battery. Please replace the battery.
3) The device is installed on the surface and the signal strength is interfered . Please avoid metal surface.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Packaged Weight||63.5 g|
|Dimensions||90 × 70 × 50 mm|
|What's in the box||
1x Aqara Water Leak Sensor, 1x Quick Start Guide
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.