Aqara TVOC Air Quality Monitor – Apple HomeKit – REQUIRES AQARA HUB
E-ink Display, TVOC/Temperature/Humidity Sensors, ZigBee 3.0, Smart Automations, Google, 1 Year Battery Life
Available: Out of stock
- Featured Image
- Tutorial Video
- User Manual
- Featured Images
- Reviews (0)
- Additional information
- Brands (1)
A compact and portable companion caring for your air.
The Aqara TVOC Air Quality Monitor can detect the concentration and level of TVOC in the air, as well as temperature and humidity.
When connect to a hub, it can use TVOC concentration or level, temperature, and humidity changes as conditions of automation, in order to work with other smart home devices to implement various smart scenarios, and send notifications to your smartphone.
Total volatile organic compounds (TVOC) is a group of volatile organic compounds (VOC) used to represent the entire pool of air pollutants.
In general, some symptoms to look out for are:
• Eye, nose, and throat irritation
• Headaches and nausea
• Loss of coordination
• Allergic skin reactions
The Aqara TVOC Air Quality Monitor can therefore warn users of the concentration of TVOC.
Note: An Aqara Zigbee 3.0 Hub is required
– E-INK DISPLAY: Comfortable for the eyes, looks just like paper, low battery consumption.
– 1 YEAR BATTERY: 2 Flat Button CR2450 provide for 1 year of usage.
– 3 SENSOR: TVOC, temperature and humidity sensors.
– 3 MOUNTING OPTIONS: Stick with adhesive, mount with magnetic mount or place on surface.
– COMPATIBLE WITH APPLE HOME KIT: It can be integrated in Apple Home Kit to work with other compatible devices for alarm system, home automation, and voice command (eg. Siri).
– RANGE EXTENSION: To extend the range use a Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 and Aqara Single Switch Module T1.
– AQARA APP: Download the Aqara App for easy device set-up and advanced automation and scene creation capabilities. App is available for both Android and iOS devices.
HOW TO USE:
– Step 1: Plug the Hub to a power outlet.
– Step 2: Open the Aqara Home app, press “ + ” in the upper right corner to add the Aqara Hub.
– Step 3: After the Aqara Hub has been successfully added, add the Aqara TVOC Air Quality Monitor.
– Step 4: Create your new automations via the Aqara Home app, or Apple Home app.
ZIGBEE 3.0 PROTOCOL:
Enjoy the benefits of the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology.
1 YEAR BATTERY LIFE:
Consumes very little energy, and can last for more than 1 year without changing the 2 CR2450 batteries.
Detects the concentration and level of TVOC in the air, as well as temperature and humidity.
Multiple placement methods and easy magnetic detachment.
Equipped with a dot matrix E-Ink screen which is similar to paper and protects users’ eyes.
E-ink is very low power consumption allowing for the TVOC Air Quality Monitor to work for a full year on a pair of flat button CR2450 batteries.
With the Zigbee 3.0 protocol, it can work with other devices via your Aqara hub for cloud and local automation.
ALL-ROUND ECOSYSTEMS AND VOICE ASSISTANTS COMPATIBILITY:
The Aqara Roller Shade Controller is compatible with a wide range of smart home ecosystems and voice assistants.
Aqara Home app and its European servers are used to ensure faster response time and better stability.
Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Mi Home, and more are supported.
WHAT ARE VOCS AND WHERE DO THEY COME FROM:
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are a large and diverse group of compounds that volatilize into the air at room temperature.
Inside your home, volatile organic compounds, which are carcinogenic air pollutants that evaporate at normal indoor atmospheric conditions, are harmful.
The majority of indoor VOCs come from everyday household staples, including sprays and aerosols such as air fresheners, cleaners and pesticides.
Many products, such as glue, new furniture and carpets, construction materials and electronic devices produce VOCs through off-gassing as well.
Your home will release these trapped VOCs and could harm you and your family.
HEALTH EFFECTS OF TVOC:
The WHO identify three main health outcomes of VOC:
– Odor and other sensory effects such as irritation,
– Mucosal irritation and other morbidity caused by systemic toxicity,
– Genotoxicity and carcinogenicity
TRIPLE SENSORS FOR A MULTIDIMENSIONAL DETECTION:
The Aqara TVOC Air Quality Monitor has three built-in sensors that are developed via advanced electrochemical and semiconductor technology solutions to ensure stability and accuracy.
The temperature and humidity compensation algorithm can effectively reduce the influence of environmental change and the reading resolution can be refined to 0.01 mg/m.
Temperature Sensor: Impacts comfort
TVOC: Impacts heath
Humidity: Impacts comfort and property
ONE BUTTON SWITCH SCREEN DISPLAYS:
With only one button, tracking the air quality in different displays as per your preferences.
SUPPORT LONG-TERM DATA TRACKING FOR YOUR ENVIRONMENT:
Long-term data tracking makes it possible for you to know how your activities impact your air quality.
When high temperature is detected, a fan or air conditioner can automatically adjust the temperature level in order to avoid TVOC volatilization caused by high temperature.
IF: High temperature is detected by TVOC air quality monitor
THEN: Smart plug will turn on the fan
When excess TVOC concentration is detected, an Aqara Hub M2 gateway will issue an IR command to turn on the Air Conditioner’s ventilation mode for air circulation, reducing the harm of TVOC.
IF: Excessive TVOC concentration is detected by TVOC Air Quality Monitor
THEN: M2 Hub will turn on the AC ventilation mode
Exhaust fan will turn on once the TVOC concentration becomes too high or it gets too humid in the bathroom.
IF: TVOC level or humidity reaches a high level.
THEN: Turn on the exhaust fan connected to the Aqara Wall Switch.
SMART HOME EVEN IF THE INTERNET IS DISCONNECTED:
When your home network is unstable, Wi-Fi is disconnected, as long as the Hub is powered, automations associated with the Aqara TVOC Air Quality Monitor and other sensors/devices will still work properly.
Through the Aqara Hub’s Zigbee 3.0 connection, Aqara devices can still operate locally even when there is a weak WiFi signal.
PEACE OF MIND:
Aqara can always provide you with the comfort of knowing what’s happening at home while you’re away.
With a wide range of sensors, Aqara can trigger the alarm sound or send you an alert notification when unexpected entry, movement, temperature change, or water leak is detected.
REMOTE CONTROL AND AUTOMATION:
Aqara provides you with countless ways to control your smart home, whether it be through your phone, wireless switches, or voice commands via 3rd party voice assistants.
Your house will always be at your command no matter where you are.
Set different automations and scenes to control your electronic devices based on the time of day or your personal preference.
You can customize different scenes with our suite of smart home products.
– Model: AAQS-S01
– Battery: CR2450 × 2
– TVOC Resolution: 1ppb or 0.01mg per square meter
– Humidity Detection Range: 0 to 100% RH
– Humidity Resolution: 1%
– Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree C
– TVOC Detection Range: 0 to 25 mg per square meter
– Wireless Protocols: Zigbee 3.0 IEEE 802.15.4
– Operating temperature: 0 Degrees C to +50 Degrees C
– Operating humidity: 10%~95% RH, non-condensing
– Colour: White
– Product Dimensions: 41.6 × 76.0 × 14 mm
– App: Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)
– Regulatory Certification: ICASA (for South Africa) and CE and EAC
– Apple HomeKit compatible accessories:
• Aqara Hubs,
• Aqara Smart Plug,
• Aqara Wireless Mini Switch,
• Aqara Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker),
• Aqara Wireless Remote Switch (Double Rocker),
• Aqara Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor,
• Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor,
• Aqara Vibration Sensor,
• Aqara Water Leak Sensor,
• Aqara LED Light Bulb (Tuneable White)
• Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral)
• Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral)
• Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 (No Neutral) (Single & Double Rocker)
• Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 (With Neutral) (Single & Double Rocker)
• Aqara Wireless Remote Switch H1 (Single & Double Rocker)
• Aqara Smart Roller Shade Controller
• And more
– Aqara ZigBee Hub (such as the Aqara Camera G2H Hub, Aqara Hub M1s, Aqara Hub M2) is REQUIRED and SOLD SEPERATELY to enable this product to work with Apple HomeKit technology.
– One Aqara ZigBee 3.0 Hub can connect up to 128 Aqara devices.
– Aqara Hub requires a secured 2.4 gigahertz WiFi network connection.
– To control this Apple HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 10.3 or later is recommended.
– Controlling Apple HomeKit-enabled accessories automatically and away from home requires
an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.3 or later or a Home Pod set up as a home hub.
1. Before activating the accessory, please make sure you have the Aqara Home app downloaded and the Aqara Hub installed.
2. Please open the app, tap “Home” and then tap “+” in the top right corner to enter the “Add Device (Accessory)” page. Select “TVOC Air Quality Monitor”
and add it according to instructions in the Aqara Home App.
Network Icon (Sensor Display)
There are 2 network icons:
“Searching for network” icon
“Connected to network” icon
The network icon will not be displayed when the device is o line and not in the searching state.
Page Switching Double-click the sensor button to switch between multiple pages.
Installation Method Effective Range Test:
After it is bound with the hub, put the device at the preferred installation location and click the reset button of the device.
If the hub makes voice prompts, it indicates that the accessory can communicate effectively with the hub.
Method 1: Place it directly on the desktop or other preferred places without adhesive.
Method 2: Paste on a preferred place with adhesive.
Please make sure the surface of the pasting location is clean and dry
Method 3: Paste on the surface of steel materials with a magnetic sticker.
1. This product is not a toy, please keep children away from this product.
2. This product is designed for indoor use only.
3. Do not place this product near a heat source.
4. Do not attempt to repair the product by yourself. All repairs should be performed by authorized personnel.
5. This product is designed only for improving the convenience of household life, and for status notifications. If the user violates the product instructions and this warning, the manufacturer is not responsible for any risks and property losses caused thereby.
What’s in the Box:
1x Aqara TVOC Air Quality Monitor
1x Adhesive Sticker
1x Magnetic Mount
1x Instruction Manual
2. Make sure the hub has connected to the network.
2. The battery is low or dead;
3. The sensor is installed on a metal surface and the signal is disturbed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Packaged Weight||82 g|
|Dimensions||90 × 60 × 30 mm|
|What's in the box||
1x Aqara TVOC Air Quality Monitor, 1x Adhesive Sticker, 1x Magnetic Mount, 1x Instruction Manual
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.