Aqara Rolling Shade Driver E1 – HomeKit, Smart Home – REQUIRES AQARA HUB
Apple HomeKit (Siri), Alexa, Google, Simply Insert Beaded Cord in Roller Shade, 2-Month Battery Life, USB-C
Available: In stock (Cape Town)
- Featured Image
- Featured Images
- Tutorial Video
- User Manual
- Reviews (0)
- Additional information
- Brands (1)
The Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 is a retrofit roller shade controller that does not require a complicated installation and can work with your existing Roller Shade by operating the beaded cord.
It does not require dedicated wiring and can run both wirelessly from the built-in battery or being plugged into a power supply via the provided USB Type-C cable.
Just screw the device to the wall, attach the adapter, insert the beaded cord of your roller shade, and you’re ready to be connected.
ZIGBEE 3.0 PROTOCOL:
Enjoy the benefits of the fastest, most stable, and battery-efficient smart home technology. Better stability and compatibility (more standardized protocol), longer support, and more features.
Compatible with most popular ecosystems and can be controlled by voice.
Apple HomeKit (Siri), Alexa, Google, IFTTT are supported.
The user will be able to pre-set a number of desired open/close percentages and switch between them easily.
2-MONTH BATTERY LIFE:
Thanks to Aqara and Zigbee battery-saving technologies, industry-leading battery life can be achieved. You don’t need to worry about charging the device every few weeks.
Calculated on the basis of rolling and unrolling the roller shade of 1.8m x 1.8m once a day.
USB TYPE-C FOR CHARGING OR CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY:
You can choose between two installation modes: wired fixed or wireless portable.
For both charging or powering the device constantly, a future proof USB Type-C port is used.
Thanks to the Aqara Home app, the full operation of your roller shade can simply be done by just setting up an automation and for example pressing only one button such as the Aqara Mini Switch.
Users can of course use other aqara devices to set up such automations, alternatively ask Siri, Google or Alexa.
SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS:
After having connected to the Aqara Home app, users will be able to forget about operating the device manually: after configuring the automations, it will simply just work by itself!
4 ADAPTERS FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF BEADED CORDS:
The majority of roller shades with beaded cords are supported thanks to a variety of included rotary bead chain adapters.
1. If the sun is too bright, the roller shade will unroll automatically.
When the sunlight is too bright in the afternoon, it is detected by the M1S Hub’s built-in illumination sensor and the roller shade will unroll automatically, making you more comfortable and saving energy on cooling.
In the evening, the roller shade will open automatically when the Door and Window Sensor detects that you are back home.
(Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 + Hub M1S + Door and Window Sensor)
2. The roller shade will close when you go to bed.
The Motion Sensor located at the top of your bed will detect when you are going to bed and will trigger the Roller Shade Driver E1 to close your roller blinds to make your sleep more comfortable.
(Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 + Hub + Motion Sensor)
3. Roller shades will roll up automatically by the schedule.
On weekday mornings, the roller shades will roll up right before you wake up in order to make it more pleasant.
At the same time, they will be kept down during the weekends so you can sleep a little later.
(Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 + Hub)
– Model: RSD-M01
– Wireless Protocol: Zigbee 3.0 IEEE 802.15.4
– Dimensions: 42mm × 37mm × 165mm
– Operating Temperature: -10 Degrees C to 55 Degrees C
– Battery Type: Lithium battery (not replaceable)
– Rated Input: 5V-1A
– Total Power Consumption: 5W
– Standby Time: Two months (based on controlling a roller shade of 1.8m x 1.8m up and down once a day)
– Operating Humidity: 0~95% RH, no condensation
– Colour: White
– App: Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)
– Regulatory Certification: ICASA (for South Africa), NRCS and CE and EAC
– Apple HomeKit compatible accessories:
• Aqara Hubs
• Aqara Wireless Mini Switch,
• Aqara Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker),
• Aqara Wireless Remote Switch (Double Rocker),
• Aqara Wireless Remote Switch H1 (Single & Double Rocker),
• Aqara Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor,
• Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor,
• Aqara Vibration Sensor,
• Aqara Water Leak Sensor,
• Aqara TVOC Air Quality Monitor,
• Aqara LED Light Bulb (Tuneable White),
• Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral),
• Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral),
• Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 (No Neutral) (Single & Double Rocker),
• Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 (With Neutral) (Single & Double Rocker),
• Aqara Smart Roller Shade Controller,
• Aqara Camera Hub G2H,
• Aqara Camera Hub G3,
• And newer Aqara devices
– An Aqara Zigbee 3.0 hub is required (Aqara Hub M1S, Aqara Hub M2, Aqara Hub E1, Aqara Camera Hub G2H, Aqara Camera Hub G3 and newer hubs).
– One Aqara ZigBee 3.0 Hub can connect up to 128 Aqara devices.
– Aqara Hub requires a secured 2.4 gigahertz WiFi network connection.
– To control this Apple HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 10.3 or later is recommended.
– Controlling Apple HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.3 or later or a Home Pod set up as a home hub.
3.7 Kg with a tube diameter of 28mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Packaged Weight||378.5 g|
|Dimensions||87.5 × 188 × 47 mm|
|What's in The Box||
1x Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1, 2x Screw, 2x Expansion Tube, 1x Double-Faced Adhesive Tape, 3x Spare Rotating Plate, 1x USB-C to USB-A Charging Cable, 1x Instruction Manual
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.