Aqara Mini Switch – Doorbell Panic Button Smart Home Automation NEEDS AQARA HUB
3 Control Settings, No Wiring Required, Zigbee Connection, 2 Years Replaceable Battery, Apple HomeKit & Siri
Available: In stock (Cape Town)
- Featured Image
- Featured Images
- Tutorial Video
- User Manual
- Reviews (0)
- Additional information
The Aqara Wireless Mini Switch easily control other smart home accessories with three actions, it provides a wireless and versatile way for you to control your smart home devices.
– ONE TOUCH CONTROL: A wireless versatile remote to control your smart home devices.
– 3 CONTROL SETTINGS: Set single press, double press, and long press to control programmable functions, such as turning on/off a device, activating a scene, etc.
– EMERGENCY BUTTON: When an emergency occurs in your house, your loved ones can press the button to send an alert notification to your device, or trigger the alarm sound on the Aqara Hub in another room.
– DOORBELL BUTTON: The device can also be used as a doorbell when connected to the Aqara Hub, which offers a selection of different ring tones.
– COMPATIBLE WITH APPLE HOME KIT & XIAOMI MI HOME: It can be integrated in Apple Home Kit and Xiaomi MI Home to work with other compatible devices for alarm system, home automation, and voice command (eg. Siri).
– LONG BATTERY LIFE: Includes 1 x CR1632 flat button battery – needs replacing once every 2-years, battery percentage can be monitored on the Aqara Home app.
– RANGE DISTANCE: Communications between Aqara Hub and Aqara devices can reach up to 20 m (65 feet) under normal conditions.
– RANGE EXTENSION: To extend the range use a Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch.
– EASY INSTALLATION: No wiring or screws required.
– AQARA APP: Download the Aqara App for easy device set-up and advanced automation and scene creation capabilities. App is available for both Android and iOS devices.
HOW TO USE:
– Step 1: Plug the Hub to a power outlet.
– Step 2: Open the Aqara Home app, press “ + ” in the upper right corner to add the Aqara Hub.
– Step 3: After the Aqara Hub has been successfully added, add the Aqara Wireless Mini Switch.
– Step 4: Peel & Stick
– Step 5: Create your new automations via the Mi Home (MiJia) app, Aqara Home app, or Apple Home app.
DESIGNED TO FIT EVERYWHERE:
No wiring required. The minimal design allows you to place it
anywhere or attach it to a surface with a sticker.
Wireless Mini Switch can be used as a doorbell when combined with the Aqara Hub. You can also customize the ringtone through the Aqara App.
The Wireless Mini Switch can also act as an emergency button at home. When pressed, Aqara Hub will send out a push notification and sound the alarm.
Aqara Wireless Mini Switch is a remote control switch with compact design and low energy consumption. Supports up to 50,000 presses. Adopts V-0 grade flame-retardant PC panel that allows for high temperature resistance.
SMART CONTROL IN APPLE HOME APP:
Works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Apple Home app to make your life easier. Supports Mi Home (MiJia), Aqara Home App and Apple Home App.
A COMPLETE SMART HOME SOLUTION:
We offer a comprehensive suite of smart home products that allow you to create endless combinations of use cases and customized scenes.
EASY SETUP AND MAINTENANCE:
Most Aqara devices require no wiring and screws. With the Aqara Home App and its easy-to-follow instructions, you can set up your smart home in no time.
Aqara devices are also made to consume very little energy, and most Aqara products can last over 2 years without changing batteries.
PEACE OF MIND:
Aqara can always provide you with the comfort of knowing what’s happening at home while you’re away.
With a wide range of sensors, Aqara can trigger the alarm sound or send you an alert notification when unexpected entry, movement, temperature change, or water leak is detected.
REMOTE CONTROL AND AUTOMATION:
Aqara provides you with countless ways to control your smart home, whether it be through your phone, wireless switches, or voice commands via 3rd party voice assistants.
Your house will always be at your command no matter where you are.
Set different automations and scenes to control your electronic devices based on the time of day or your personal preference.
You can customize different scenes with our suite of smart home products.
SMART HOME EVEN IF THE INTERNET IS DISCONNECTED:
When your home network is unstable, Wi-Fi is disconnected, as long as the Hub is powered, automations associated with the Aqara Mini Switch and other sensors/devices will still work properly.
Through the Aqara Hub’s Zigbee connection, Aqara devices can still operate locally even when there is a weak WiFi signal.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST VOICE ASSISTANTS:
Aqara Hub is designed as high-compatibility smart home control center.
Aqara devices into Apple HomeKit and Xiaomi Mi Home to work with other compatible devices for alarm systems, home automation, and voice commands. For example, you can set an “Away Mode” and activate the scene using your voice.
– Wireless Protocol:
45 × 45 × 12 mm (1.77× 1.77 × 0.47 inches)
– Operating Temperature:
Minus 10 degrees Celsius to 45 degrees Celsius (14? ~ 113?)
– Operating Humidity:
0 – 95% RH, non-condensing
Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later), Xiaomi MiHome app
– HomeKit compatible accessories:
• Aqara Hub,
• Smart Plug,
• Wireless Mini Switch,
• Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker),
• Wireless Remote Switch (Double Rocker),
• Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor,
• Temperature and Humidity Sensor,
• Vibration Sensor,
• Water Leak Sensor,
• Curtain Controller,
• Wall Switch,
• LED Light Bulb (Tunable White)
– Aqara Hub is REQUIRED and SOLD SEPERATELY to enable this product to work with Apple HomeKit technology.
– One Aqara Hub can connect up to 32 Aqara devices.
– Aqara Hub requires a secured 2.4 gigahertz WiFi network connection.
– Also works with Xiaomi Hub and Xiaomi sensors, Xiaomi Hub also works with Aqara sensors.
– The Aqara Mini Switch is NOT compatible with Google Home nor Amazon Alexa but is compatible with Siri.
– To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 10.3 or later is recommended.
– Controlling HomeKit-enabled accessories automatically and away from home requires
an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.3 or later or a Home Pod set up as a home hub.
What’s in the box
Aqara Wireless Mini Switch x 1, Sticker x 1, Quick Start Guide x 1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Packaged Weight||61.5 g|
|Dimensions||90 × 70 × 50 mm|
|What's in the box||
1x Aqara Wireless Mini Switch, 1x Adhesive Sticker, 1x Quick Start Guide
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.