Aqara Hub E1 – Security & Smart Home Automation, Apple HomeKit,USB Portable
Zigbee 3.0 for up to 128 Devices, Google Home, Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Wi-Fi Repeater Function, 210° Adjustable
Available: In stock (Cape Town)
- Featured Image
- Featured Images
- Tutorial Video
- User Manual
- Reviews (0)
- Additional information
- Brands (1)
Hub E1 is Aqara’s smallest yet powerful smart home hub that supports both classic and newest Aqara Zigbee devices and can be used as a Wi-Fi repeater at the same time. Hub E1 occupies less space than any other hub and it’s portable USB format allows it to be placed almost everywhere.
ZIGBEE 3.0 HUB FOR UP TO 128 DEVICES:
Our smallest yet powerful smart home hub acts as the brain of all your smart home devices.
Enjoy the benefits of the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology. Better stability and compatibility (more standardized protocol), longer support, and more features and with Zigbee 3.0 technology we Hub E1 now supports up to 128 classic and latest Aqara devices.
Makes Aqara child devices connected to it compatible with most popular ecosystems and voice assistants such as Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Google, IFTTT are supported.
POWERED BY USB-A:
A regular USB-A port is integrated into the Hub’s housing so that it can be powered from almost any USB-equipped device such as a power bank, power strip, outlet, PC, or even router.
210° ADJUSTABLE SHAFT:
The Hub E1 shaft angle can be changed within 210 degrees, which makes its placing extremely flexible.
WI-FI REPEATER FUNCTION:
The Hub E1 not only expands your Zigbee network but also acts as a Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz repeater and makes the coverage of other Aqara hubs and other Wi-Fi devices more stable.
FLEXIBILITY AND PORTABILITY:
With a size of 4.25″ x 1.18″ x 0.3″ and weighing only 58 grams, the Hub E1 is very compact and easy to carry and can be installed almost anywhere.
– Product Model: HE1-G01
– Input Voltage: 5V 0.5A
– Operating Temperature: -10 Degrees C to 40 Degrees C
– Product Dimensions: 108mm × 30mm × 8mm
– Wireless Protocol: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Zigbee 3.0
– Operating Humidity: 0~95% RH, no condensation
– Colour: White
– App: Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)
– Regulatory Certification: ICASA (for South Africa) and CE and EAC
– Apple HomeKit compatible accessories:
• Aqara Wireless Mini Switch,
• Aqara Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker),
• Aqara Wireless Remote Switch (Double Rocker),
• Aqara Wireless Remote Switch H1 (Single & Double Rocker),
• Aqara Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor,
• Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor,
• Aqara Vibration Sensor,
• Aqara Water Leak Sensor,
• Aqara TVOC Air Quality Monitor,
• Aqara LED Light Bulb (Tuneable White),
• Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral),
• Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral),
• Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 (No Neutral) (Single & Double Rocker),
• Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 (With Neutral) (Single & Double Rocker),
• Aqara Smart Roller Shade Controller,
• Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1
• Aqara Camera Hub G2H,
• Aqara Camera Hub G3
• And more newer Aqara devices
– One Aqara ZigBee 3.0 Hub can connect up to 128 Aqara devices.
– Aqara Hub requires a secured 2.4 gigahertz WiFi network connection.
– To control this Apple HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 10.3 or later is recommended.
– Controlling Apple HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires
an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.3 or later or a Home Pod set up as a home hub.
What’s in the Box:
1x Aqara E1 Hub
1x Instruction Manual
2. Connect your phone to Wi-Fi.
3. The phone is required to be connected to the Wi-Fi in the 2.4GHz band.
4. In case of the prompt of Hub connection failure on the mobile phone app, please reset the Hub: Press and hold the button on the Hub for 10s until the orange indicating light is flashing.
2. The Wi-Fi relay function can be enabled in the “Settings” – “Wi-Fi Relay” of the app. The device has default hotspot name and password, which can be changed by users.
2. The battery may run down and need to be replaced.
Tips: For a better experience, please upgrade the device firmware in time to ensure the compatibility and stable communications.
2. The function can be enabled by selecting ” Preventing accidental deletion settings” in the Setting in the app.
2. For the smart scenes executed via the cloud, it uploads the signal sensed by the trigger device to the cloud via network, which then sends the corresponding control commands to the executing device. In this way, the smart scenes cannot be executed in case of disconnection between the Hub and the network.
3. For the smart scenes executed locally, the trigger device will send the signal sensed to the Hub, which will send the corresponding control commands to the device through Bluetooth, Zigbee or local area network. In this way, the smart scenes can be executed when the Hub is connected to the actuating device normally, even if the router cannot connect to the external network.
2. If you want to change the Hub bound to a Zigbee accessory, please firstly delete the Zigbee accessory from the app homepage and add it again, then re-add the Hub to be bound.
3. You can view the list of accessories bound to the Hub in the app.
2. According to the working principle, the Wi-Fi-connectable devices can be interconnected through the above two methods, so it does not require or is unable to connect to the Hub.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Packaged Weight||58 g|
|Dimensions||110 × 58.5 × 30 mm|
|What's in The Box||
1x Aqara E1 Hub, 1x Instruction Manual
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.