Aqara Cube – Smart Controller for Home Automation REQUIRES AQARA HUB
6 Customizable Gestures, Easy Control Smart Devices, Low Power Zigbee Connection, 2 Years Replacable Battery
Available: In stock (Cape Town)
- Featured Image
- Tutorial Video
- User Manual
- Reviews (0)
- Additional information
- Brands (1)
A fun and easy way to control all your Aqara smart home devices
6 Customizable Gestures/Controls | 2 Year Battery Life
– 6 GESTURES TO CONTROL YOUR HOME: Push, shake, rotate, tap twice, flip 180°, or flip 90° to set home automation and control programmable functions, such as turning on/off a device, activating a scene, etc.
– CREATE HOME AUTOMATION: You can change the Aqara Cube settings in the Aqara App to control your smart appliances via the Aqara Smart Plugs, or control ordinary lights via the Aqara Wall Switches.
– EASY TO CONTROL THE LIGHTS: The Aqara Cube is the easiest way to switch on your lights. When paired with the Aqara Wall Switches, you can easily control your lights via the Cube or your smart phone. For example, you can push the Cube to turn the lights on and off or rotate the Cube to dim and brighten the lights.
– BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED TO FIT ANYWHERE: Take the cube with you and control all your Aqara Wall Switches, or Smart Plugs from anywhere in the house.
– LONG BATTERY LIFE: Ultra mini design with 2-year battery life, 1 x CR2450 battery included.
– HIGHLY ACCURATE GESTURE RECOGNITION: Utilizing 6-axis sensor with accelerometer and gyroscope features, the Cube Controller is able to identify motion and position with high precision and accuracy.
– EXPAND YOUR AQARA ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart home system by adding the Aqara Cube. The Aqara Cube can control the Aqara Hub, all Aqara Smart Wall Switches, and Aqara Smart Plug.
– RANGE DISTANCE: Communications between Hub and Aqara devices can reach up to 20 m (65 feet) under normal conditions.
– RANGE EXTENSION: The Aqara Smart Plug and Aqara Smart Wall Switch both can be used to extend the range for the sensors.
– AQARA APP: Download the Aqara App for easy device set-up and advanced automation and scene creation capabilities. App is available for both Android and iOS devices.
HOW TO USE:
– Step 1: Plug the Hub to a power outlet.
– Step 2: Open the Aqara Home app, press “ + ” in the upper right corner to add the Aqara Hub.
– Step 3: After the Aqara Hub has been successfully added, add the Aqara Cube.
– Step 4: Create your new automations via the Mi Home (MiJia) app, Aqara Home app, or Apple Home app and begin controlling your house in a unique way.
6 GESTURES TO CONTROL YOUR HOME: Push to turn on/off the lights, shake to open/close the curtains, rotate to adjust the brightness of the lamp, tap twice on a table to turn on/off the fan, flip 180 degrees to turn off all the appliances and enter sleep mode, flip 90 degrees to enable alert mode.
HIGHLY ACCURATE GESTURE RECOGNITION:
Utilizing 6-axis sensor with accelerometer and gyroscope features, the Cube Controller is able to identify motion and position with high precision and accuracy.
BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED TO FIT ANYWHERE: Take the cube with you and control all your Aqara devices from anywhere in the house.
SMART CONTROL IN APPLE HOME APP:
Works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Apple Home app to make your life easier. Supports Mi Home (MiJia), Aqara Home App and Apple Home App.
A COMPLETE SMART HOME SOLUTION:
We offer a comprehensive suite of smart home products that allow you to create endless combinations of use cases and customized scenes.
EASY SETUP AND MAINTENANCE:
Most Aqara devices require no wiring and screws. With the Aqara Home App and its easy-to-follow instructions, you can set up your smart home in no time.
Aqara devices are also made to consume very little energy, and other Aqara sensors can last over 2 years without changing batteries.
PEACE OF MIND:
Aqara can always provide you with the comfort of knowing what’s happening at home while you’re away.
With a wide range of sensors, Aqara can trigger the alarm sound, turn the lights on or send you an alert notification when unexpected entry, movement, temperature change, or water leak is detected.
REMOTE CONTROL AND AUTOMATION:
Aqara provides you with countless ways to control your smart home, whether it be through your phone, wireless switches, or voice commands via 3rd party voice assistants.
Your house will always be at your command no matter where you are.
Set different automations and scenes to control your electronic devices based on the time of day or your personal preference. You can customize different scenes with our suite of smart home products.
SMART HOME EVEN IF THE INTERNET IS DISCONNECTED:
When your home network is unstable, Wi-Fi is disconnected, as long as the Hub is powered, automations associated with the Aqara Smart Plug and other sensors/devices will still work properly.
Through the Aqara Hub’s Zigbee connection, Aqara devices can still operate locally even when there is a weak WiFi signal.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST VOICE ASSISTANTS:
Aqara Hub is designed as high-compatibility smart home control center.
Aqara devices into Apple HomeKit and Xiaomi Mi Home to work with other compatible devices for alarm systems, home automation, and voice commands. For example, you can set an “Away Mode” and activate the scene using your voice.
45 × 45 × 45 mm (1.77 × 1.77 × 1.77 in.)
– Wireless Protocol:
– FCC ID:
Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later), Xiaomi MiHome app
– Aqara Hub is REQUIRED and SOLD SEPERATELY to enable this product to work.
– One Aqara Hub can connect up to 32 Aqara devices.
– Aqara Hub requires a secured 2.4 gigahertz WiFi network connection.
– Also works with Xiaomi Hub and Xiaomi sensors, Xiaomi Hub also works with Aqara sensors.
2) Move the Cube close to the Hub, add the sub-device to the Hub via the app. The Hub makes voice prompt, “Ready to Connect”.
3) Long press the reset button in the bottom cover to connect.
2) Wireless network disconnects, or other reasons that cause the Hub to disconnect;
3) It might run out of battery. Please replace the battery and try again.
2) If the network is disconnected, you cannot use the app to control nor does it respond but the local automation still works properly.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Packaged Weight||110 g|
|Dimensions||90 × 70 × 50 mm|
|What's in the box||
1x Aqara Cube, 1x Quick Start Guide
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.