Aqara Camera Hub G3 – Apple HomeKit Secure Video, 2K, 360, Night Vision, Infrared
Subscription-Free Camera & Zigbee 3.0 Hub, Local AI Facial & Gesture Recognition, USB-C, Dual 2.4 & 5GHz Band
Available: In stock (Cape Town)
- Featured Images
- Featured Image
- Tutorial Video
- User Manual
- Reviews (0)
- Additional information
- Brands (1)
The Camera Hub G3 is a HomeKit Secure Video camera with facial and gesture recognition that also includes our most powerful Zigbee 3.0 smart home hub that can control existing IR-enabled devices.
AI FACIAL AND GESTURE RECOGNITION:
Thanks to a powerful NPU-equipped processor, the Camera Hub G3 is capable of recognizing faces and gestures that can be used in notifications and home automation.
FOCUS ON PRIVACY:
Your privacy will be protected by a hardware shutter that can be easily distinguished by its cute sleepy face.
Moreover, the camera can stop recording automatically in case it recognizes any of your family members.
NIGHT VISION WITH INVISIBLE LEDS:
Thanks to 940 nm infrared night vision LEDs, the G3 Camera Hub doesn’t have an annoying glow that could disturb your sleep during the night.
BUILT-IN ZIGBEE 3.0 HUB:
Connect up to 128 Aqara sensors and controllers and enjoy home automation, remote control, and third-party ecosystem support.
Supports HomeKit Secure Video, Amazon Alexa, and Google Home (including streaming to smart displays), and makes the compatible child devices support HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant, and more.
360° VIEWING ANGLE VIA PAN AND TILT*:
110° wide-angle lens coupled with the Pan and Tilt motors provides up to 340° rotation angle, supports automatic cruising, and face and pet tracking.
2K 1296P RESOLUTION**:
The Camera Hub G3 incorporates a high-resolution 2304 x 1296 pixel sensor that results in better image quality with more details.
DUAL-BAND 2.4 / 5 GHZ WI-FI:
No more worrying about network type compatibility: the Camera Hub G3 supports both of the most popular Wi-Fi frequencies, and uses them to connect your Aqara child devices to the network.
TYPE-C PORT WITH VIDEO OUT:
The Camera Hub G3 uses the most modern and universal connector that supports low-latency, high-definition video output via UVC protocol.
1/4 INCH THREADED SCREW:
The G3 can be placed almost everywhere thanks to its 1/4″ threaded screw, which supports myriads of third-party accessories such as stands, tripods, and mounts.
ONE-BUTTON VIDEO CALL & INTERCOM:
Long press the camera button to push a video message notification that can be used in case of emergency.
The back of the Aqara Camera Hub G3 has a powerful speaker allowing users to clearly hear if wanting to use it as an intercom.
LOCAL IR INFRARED CONTROL SENSOR:
The G3 has a built-in IR controller that can make your existing infrared-compatible appliances smart and support local automations.
Moreover, all the IR automations are local and will run even if there is no internet connection.
Forget about turning your none smart IR enabled appliances on and off manually.
It can be done automatically and remotely with the G3 and the Aqara Home app.
Via the Aqara Camera Hub G3 built-in IR sensor, users can control:
• Air conditioning
• TV Boxes/Decoders
• and any other device that uses a remote and any Aqara sensor/device.
*The feature may be unavailable or partly available in third-party integrations such as HomeKit Secure Video.
**In HomeKit Secure Video mode, the camera records in Full HD 1080p due to the current limitations of HomeKit technology.
1. Automatic control of lights, TV, AC and other appliances as well as 24×7 Security Guard
The Camera Hub G3 will connect all of your Aqara sensors, controllers, and IR-enabled devices to control them via smart home automations. At the same time, it will guard your
security by turning on the siren and notifying you in case an unknown person arrives at your home or any of your sensors are triggered while you are out.
All of these incidents will be recorded to your local or cloud storage.
(Camera Hub G3 + Aqara Controllers + Aqara Sensors + IR-Enabled Devices)
2. Facial and gesture recognition in automations
When you come home, the camera will recognize your face, disarm the alarm, adjust the AC according to your preference, stop cruising and switch to gesture recognition mode, so that you will be able to trigger scenes using any of the pre-configured gestures.
(Camera Hub G3)
3. Advanced event timeline and notifications
Configure the positions of your Aqara sensors in the Aqara Home app, so that when you are away from home, G3 will turn to the sensor that was triggered in order to record all the events and notify you.
Moreover, all these events can be automatically marked on the video timeline.
(Camera Hub G3 + Aqara Sensors)
– Product Name: Camera Hub G3
– Colour: White
– Model: CH-H03
– Wireless Protocols: Zigbee 3.0 IEEE 802.15.4, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/a/ac 2.4/5 GHz
– Dimensions: 123.4mm × 85.1mm × 67.8mm
– Operating Temperature: -10 Degrees C to 40 Degrees C
– Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 95% RH, no condensation
– Port: USB Type-C
– Input Power: 5V⎓2A
– Total Power Consumption: 10W (MAX)
– Local Storage: microSD card (not included). CLASS 4 or above is supported, up to 128 GB maximum storage size.
– Video Resolution: 2K (2304×1296p)
– Viewing Angle: 110 degrees
– Pan/Tilt Angle: Horizontal 340 degrees, vertical 45 degrees (upward 30 degrees, downward 15 degrees)
– App: Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)
– Regulatory Certification: ICASA, NRCS, CE and EAC
– Apple HomeKit compatible accessories:
• Aqara Hubs
• Aqara Wireless Mini Switch,
• Aqara Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker),
• Aqara Wireless Remote Switch (Double Rocker),
• Aqara Wireless Remote Switch H1 (Single & Double Rocker),
• Aqara Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor,
• Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor,
• Aqara Vibration Sensor,
• Aqara Water Leak Sensor,
• Aqara TVOC Air Quality Monitor,
• Aqara LED Light Bulb (Tuneable White),
• Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral),
• Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral),
• Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 (No Neutral) (Single & Double Rocker),
• Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 (With Neutral) (Single & Double Rocker),
• Aqara Smart Roller Shade Controller,
• Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1,
• Aqara Camera Hub G2H,
• And newer Aqara devices
– One Aqara ZigBee 3.0 Hub can connect up to 128 Aqara devices.
– To control this Apple HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 10.3 or later is recommended.
– Controlling Apple HomeKit-enabled accessories automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.3 or later or a Home Pod set up as a home hub.
What’s in the Box:
1x Aqara Camera Hub G3
1x User Manual
1x EU Wall Charger
1x USB Power Cable
2. Using face recognition for the first time, the Aqara Home APP will guide users to add and synchronize face information to the camera. Face information is stored in the cloud server in the unit of family. Users can synchronize face information to multiple G3 cameras to realize batch operation, and can also add and import faces in the app’s setting option. Users can delete face information on their own initiative, and all uploaded face information will be cleared after reset.
2. Yes. After the device connects to the network successfully, the videos to be saved on the MicroSD card can still be recorded in case of any network disconnection, but these videos saved on the MicroSD card cannot be viewed remotely via app.
2.Configuration path: “Settings” – “More Settings” – “Alert Setting”, select “Trigger Device” – “Color” – “Save” of the associated events.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Packaged Weight||508 g|
|Dimensions||212 × 94 × 93 mm|
|What's in The Box||
1 x Aqara Camera Hub G3, 1 x EU Wall Charger, 1 x USB Power Cable, 1 x User Manual
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.