Aqara Camera Hub G2H Pro – Apple HomeKit Secure Video, Night Vision, Zigbee 3.0
End-to-end Encryption, 2-Way Audio, 1-Click Video Messages, 146 Degree Field of View, Custom Automation/Scenes
Available: In stock (Cape Town)
- Featured Image
- Featured Images
- Tutorial Video
- User Manual
- Reviews (0)
- Additional information
- Brands (1)
Aqara Camera Hub G2H Pro is an updated version of our best-selling camera hub, it is an intelligent product that integrates dual functions of camera and hub.
It has functions such as video intercom, motion detection, sound detection, MicroSD card recording, NAS storage, time-lapse, privacy area covering and so on. It can also be used as a Zigbee hub in collaboration with other sensors, controllers, and other accessories to realize the functions such as home guard, data reporting, and smart control.
It also supports Apple HomeKit Secure Video.
BUILT-IN ZIGBEE 3.0 HUB:
Connect up to 128 Aqara sensors and controllers and enjoy home automation, remote control, and third-party ecosystem support.
FULLEST APPLE HOMEKIT SUPPORT:
The G2H Pro Apple HomeKit support has improved. Apart from Apple HomeKit Secure Video* and Apple HomeKit-enabled 2-way audio, it now supports all 4 modes of the Apple HomeKit Security System which is also automatically synced with the Aqara Security Guard.
HOMEKIT-ENABLED 2-WAY AUDIO:
You can make voice calls while viewing real-time video images and communicate with your family remotely. A microphone is equipped for noise reduction and the recording distance is up to 5 meters.
Apart from Apple HomeKit, the G2H Pro also supports Amazon Alexa, and Google Home (including streaming to smart displays), and connects the compatible child devices to Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant, and more.
NAS** AND LARGER CAPACITY MICROSD SUPPORT:
Apart from the microSD card, which now has an increased maximum capacity of up to 512 GB, the G2H Pro also supports local NAS storage that uses the Samba protocol.
CUSTOM RINGTONES AND TIME-LAPSE:
Custom ringtones are finally here! Users’ favorite feature allows the G2H Pro to play uploaded recordings and use them in automations. Apart from that, the camera now supports a time-lapse clips generation, which allows summarizing the day in one short video.
SUBSCRIPTION-FREE ALERTS AND BUILT-IN SIREN:
The G2H Pro Camera Hub will notify you via smartphone and built-in siren and record a short clip in case an abnormal sound or motion is detected. A short clip will be sent to the cloud immediately (can be disabled in settings) while the full footage will be recorded locally.
INVISIBLE IR NIGHT LEDS:
Thanks to 940 nm infrared night vision LEDs, the G2H Pro Camera Hub doesn’t have an annoying glow that could disturb your sleep during the night.
146° WIDE-ANGLE LENS AND 1080P SENSOR:
The G2H Pro now supports an even wider viewing angle (diagonal) due to the absent distortion correction, which gives the image, captured by a crisp 1080p sensor, a more “fish-eye” look.
360° STAND AND FLEXIBLE PLACEMENT:
The base has a built-in strong magnet, which can be attached to the surface of metal objects. The package includes an iron wall mount and screws, which support multiple installation methods.
EVENT TIMELINE AND NOTIFICATIONS***:
With the G2H Pro, when your Aqara sensors are triggered by an event such as opening the door, it will be marked on the video timeline, and you will be able to see video notifications.
ACTIVITY AND PRIVACY MASKING ZONES:
Apart from the configurable activity zones, that can be set within the Aqara Home app in order to reduce unnecessary alerts, the G2H Pro has a local privacy masking, that can prevent certain parts of the image to be recorded or sent to third-party servers such as Google or Amazon.
FACE AND PACKAGE RECOGNITION*:
Thanks to the Apple HomeKit Secure Video, the G2H Pro also supports face and package recognition and notifications that are processed locally on your Apple HomeKit hub such as Apple HomePod.
Compared to the G2H, the G2H Pro now has a colorful indicator LED.
* To support Apple HomeKit Secure Video, an iCloud subscription, Apple HomeKit hub and up-to-date iOS/iPad OS/ tvOS are required.
** To use NAS storage, a supported microSD card as well as SMB1.0-compatible software are required.
*** Aqara sensors required for this functionality
1. Powerful local automations with Aqara sensors and controllers
Connect Aqara sensors and controllers to the Camera Hub G2H Pro, and you will be able to configure powerful local automations. For example, the lights will turn on when motion is detected, you will get immediately notified in case of a water leak, and all such events will be marked on the video timeline.
(Camera Hub G2H Pro + Motion Sensor + Wall Switch + Water Leak Sensor)
2. Personalized greetings using the new custom ringtone function
Surprise your loved ones by playing an uploaded recording once the smart lock detects that the specific person enters the room by recognizing a fingerprint. At the same time, the Alert System will be automatically disarmed.
(Camera Hub G2H Pro + Smart Lock + Sensors)
– Product Model: CH-C01
– Video Coding: H.264
– Resolution: 1080p
– Power Supply Input: 5V⎓1A
– Viewing Angle: 146° (diagonal)
– Overall Power Consumption: 5 W
– Product Dimensions: 82.4×56.5×50.5 mm (3.24×2.33×1.99 in.)
– Working Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C (14°F ~ 104°F)
– Operating Humidity: 15% ~ 85% RH, no condensation
– Wireless Protocols: Zigbee 3.0 IEEE 802.15.4, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
– Local Storage: MicroSD card (CLASS 4 or above is supported, up to 512 GB storage)
– Supported Device: Android 4.0 or iOS 13.2 and above
– What is in the Box: G2H Pro Camera Hub × 1, User Manual × 1, Screw × 2, Metal Plate × 1, USB Typ-A to MicroUSB Cable × 1, Ejector Tool × 1, Sticker × 1
• Unlike Aqara sensors, an individual Aqara Hub is NOT required to enable this product to work (as itself has the ability to function as a Hub).
• One Aqara G2H Pro camera can connect up to 128 Aqara devices.
• Aqara G2H requires a secured 2.4 gigahertz WiFi network connection.
• To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 10.3 or later is recommended.
• Controlling HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.3 or later or a Home Pod set up as a home hub.
• A 200GB or more iCloud subscription is required if users wish to record and store footage on iCloud.
• A 10-day recording history from your Camera Hub G2H Pro is securely stored in iCloud and available to view in the Apple Home app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. You can add one camera to your 200 GB plan or up to five cameras to your 2 TB plan at no additional cost. Camera recordings don’t count against your iCloud storage limit.
• Communication between iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, HomePod, or Mac and the HomeKit enabled Camera Hub G2H Pro is secured by HomeKit technology.
• MicroSD card not included
• The maximum supported size of a MicroSD card is 512gb, anything larger MicroSD card will not record footage.
• Works with Android and iOS.
• Please read instruction manual before use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Packaged Weight||250.6 g|
|Dimensions||94 × 64 × 92.5 mm|
|What's in The Box||
1x 3M Double-Sided Adhesive, 1x Aqara Camera Hub G2H Pro, 1x Metal Plate for Magnetic Installation, 1x Reset Ejector Tool Pin, 1x USB Type-A to MicroUSB Charging Cable, 1x User Manual, 2x Screws
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.